Welcome to Faulk & Foster
Faulk & Foster provides real estate solutions for wireless and wireline network development and renewable utility infrastructure.
With more than 28 years of experience, Faulk & Foster is the preferred consultant to tier 1 and 2 wireless carriers and to some of the largest developers of wind and solar energy in the U.S.
Today we have a nationwide network of local resources in over 45 states, with zoning experience in over 3500 jurisdictions and a zoning approval rate of 98%.
- 1945 – Faulk & Foster is founded in Monroe, LA as a commercial and residential real estate company.
- 1985 – We provide site acquisition and tower construction management for telecommunications.
- 1995 – Faulk & Foster opens an second corporate office in Grand Rapids, MI.
- 2001 – We establish several regional field offices for project deployment throughout the country.
- 2007 – We expand services to the renewable sector, supporting wind/solar development across the US.
- 2012 – Faulk & Foster supports fiber optic cable deployment with outside plant (OSP) engineering services.